Watch our video to see how we can help
Display Calories on Menus
Display Allergens on Menus
Create Menu Templates
Download CookBook of Recipes
Build menus from your recipe bank…
and create elegant and compliant layouts in minutes
Master your menus!
Creating bespoke menus with calories and allergens has never been easier.
Some of the things you can do with Menu Hub:
- Design multiple menu templates and change fonts, colours, layout and add logos.
- Create allergy and calorie compliant labels for any dish with our Label Maker.
- Make menus available to one or more outlets or brands.
- Print a cookbook for all dishes within the menu.
- Create Menu Plans and Single Menus and easily add dishes from our Recipe Manager.
- See nutrition and allergen data for each dish at a glance.
- Generate detailed nutrition and allergen reports to download to PDF or CSV.
+ MUCH MORE
Speak to us about a demonstration today!
“Mastering our menus with Menu Hub”
Having worked with IndiCater for 10 years, we are really excited to be using the new Menu Hub module, it has given us great flexibility whilst helping us maintain compliance and control throughout our menus.
We work with a varied client base from schools, assisted living, extra care, retirement living and B&I sites and use IndiCater for its ease of use and time-saving features allowing us to manage the sharing of menu data across our business.
With IndiCater we have the flexibility to create different levels of access depending on what our clients need. Some schools have weekly menus which can be locked to ensure that they are read-only allowing the school users access to recipe cookbooks, allergen and nutritional information but without the ability to make changes. We can give some schools the ability to create their own weekly menus from a bank of recipes whilst others can have full access to create their own recipes and menus.
We recommend IndiCater to anyone looking for an easy to use, flexible and time-saving recipe and menu management software and with the added functionality of the new Menu Hub module.
Want to know more?
Contact us to speak to a representative or to book a demonstration.